UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone has fitted rear seat covers, especially concerned about not being able to tilt the rear seat base forward to enable the cover ties to be connected together underneath. Any hints ??

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The rear seat base just lifts out, very easy to do. The hard part is finding seat covers big enough to fit the rear seat!

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
You learn something new every day, I never knew the rear seat base was hinged to allow the seats to fold down properly (if you take the head rests off.)

Is that big black things a sub-woofer?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
The biggest pain with the rear seat squab is getting the 4 seatbelt buckles back on top of the seat when you put it back ....

Quackers, a 4WD Laureate

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
When you pull the seat squab forwards its not 'totally' flat....there is a 4 inch step under the seat to accomodate the squab. But if you get a couple of garden furniture cushions...for those that have mentioned sleeping in the back of cars...its over 6feet from the boot door to the tilted seat squab....!!! and with the cushions very comfy!!!

Silvery silver is the best

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your most helpful comments, will try and lift out the rear seat base and see how we get on.

DM sorry once more that I wont make Knockhill but I hope you all have a great day and I eagerly await the Photos.

Jacobite

1 - 10 of 10 Posts