UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we have a Duster - Mariana Blue and could not find any touch up paint.

My local paint shop has mixed an aerosol for me Paint code B20 for £15

PAINTPAL in Shaftesbury Dorset

might help someone else.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Did they get the glitter bits right? I've been using a jet black touch up pen which does the job but no shiny shiny.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I got my touch-up from AutoPaint (St.Helens) Ltd. Just Google them, any colour for any car supplied, just give your paint code. I got a perfect match for my Azurite blue Stepway cost about 9 quid inc p&p. :D

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I think the problem with the Marianna Blue is that the paint code B20 isn't the same paint as B20 is on Nissan cars so you have to get it mixed specially. With other colours the codes are the same and a quick trip to Halfords gets you sorted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've just bought a full deluxe set from http://www.carpaintwizard.co.uk

which consisted of B20 mariana blue...t class delivery total was just short of £24.

It arrived well packed the next day and is absolutely brilliant! I had a nasty stone chip above the windscreen which had gone to the metal and started to rust, now treated, painted and laquered you can't tell it was ever there. #made up!

I did try to buy from Car paint repair i first placed my order on the 4th of April and after being told 2 weeks later they had posted another, it still did not arrive! it's now the 21st of May and i'm still waiting for my £13 refund after they informed me they would 2 weeks ago!! So don't trust these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts