UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I got my first puncture (small screw) after only 10 days. I used the sealant and inflation kit, all went well.

Got tyre repaired next day using mushroom plug.

I now need new sealant as all used.

Do I need to replace any other items.

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Unfortunately I got my first puncture (small screw) after only 10 days. I used the sealant and inflation kit, all went well.
You'll just need a new bottle of gunk and a new spare valve.

·
Registered
836 Posts

Myself , I would get a new tyre , i just do not trust repaired tyres . The spare wheel was the first thing i ordered even though I STILL DO NOT HAVE A CAR ( just reiterating the point to DACIS customer services ) .

What is the situation with the 3 year road side assistant , some roadside companies in their small print will not attend if you have a flat tyre and you do not have a spare ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Myself , I would get a new tyre , i just do not trust repaired tyres . The spare wheel was the first thing i ordered even though I STILL DO NOT HAVE A CAR ( just reiterating the point to DACIS customer services ) .

What is the situation with the 3 year road side assistant , some roadside companies in their small print will not attend if you have a flat tyre and you do not have a spare ?
When I had a look at the handover pack in the test car we drove the other week. It stated that the recovery company did not cover punctures. But you can pay them extra and it is included. Don't know how much. So I got a spare wheel kit from Karl. Money well spent.

DaveC

·
Registered
182 Posts
am awaiting spare wheel set ,tyre to organise ,make me an offer on my dacia refill when l've sorted plus postage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts