UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there new on this forum so just wanted to share this as it was thanks to a couple of the posts on here I was able to install a Pioneer SPH-120DA in my new Dacia Duster. All working perfectly very happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Have you got the steering wheel stalk controls working with it? Looks great. I would love to have one of those in my stepway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you got the steering wheel stalk controls working with it? Looks great. I would love to have one of those in my stepway.
Ye all working no problem you just just need the right dacia to pioneer adaptors it was very straight forward took about an hour to do

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Cool, Android isn't it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Pain in the Harris I know but can you list the parts you required? I know I'll need a Double DIN facia but don't know which one! Same with ISO cable and control stork adapter!

Many thanks!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
All installed, loving it but stalk controls are a bit off. Got the Connect2 model with Pioneer link cable but my answer button doesn't answer but does mode change instead!!

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I've looked at this for the Stepway, but finding information out on which, if any, sat nav apps are available (offline full install maps, not online data ones such as Apple Maps) as I do travel to Europe and would rather not have a big data bill or a black spot where there is no data sono instructions!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, am about to instal a Pioneer F70-DAB into my Duster, replacing the medianav system. Do you remember where the speed sensor cable is to assist the GPS? In other vehicles I've sometimes had to fit a cambus module, but don't know if the Duster uses this system. Any help greatly appreciated as I'm living in Spain and it's not easy to get hold of parts...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts