UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just seen that the Dacia Jogger has already increased in price by £400, as soon as the pre-order closed.

The range now starts from £15,395, rather than the headline £14,995.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dacia has been increasing prices in a bimonthly basis accross the range, £250 at the beginning of April. We ordered our Sandero CVT on the 30th January and told they would increase the price a 2% on the 1st of February, and assured us it's just not Dacia, but many other brands as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, I saw it too, I think they review their price quarterly. Worth checking around I see some dealer price is different for example I saw a new jogger sell for 15005. Maybe some dealers do it as a discount to drive sales? I thought it was just not updated but it's 10 pound more than the old price?

I was thinking about a jogger but saw in the showroom, that it seems the front row is the lowest seat, the middle and back are comfortable, but as a driver, it put me off a bit. The middle row and higher than the front.

I am thinking about Sandero Stepway with bi-fuel instead of Jogger at the moment. it seems the fuel work out to about 1.06 to a litre of petrol after taking the 80% efficiency comparing with petrol into consideration. The cheapest local LPG is 85p a litre

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, I saw it too, I think they review their price quarterly. Worth checking around I see some dealer price is different for example I saw a new jogger sell for 15005. Maybe some dealers do it as a discount to drive sales? I thought it was just not updated but it's 10 pound more than the old price?

I was thinking about a jogger but saw in the showroom, that it seems the front row is the lowest seat, the middle and back are comfortable, but as a driver, it put me off a bit. The middle row and higher than the front.

I am thinking about Sandero Stepway with bi-fuel instead of Jogger at the moment. it seems the fuel work out to about 1.06 to a litre of petrol after taking the 80% efficiency comparing with petrol into consideration. The cheapest local LPG is 85p a litre
The fuel cost saving in reality is 30-40%.
It does maybe 20% less mpg on LPG but that fuel is so cheap. I've done 6000km on LPG and only about 500km on E5 in the last 6 months.

·
Registered
85 Posts

I saw one in the showroom today and I was really underwhelmed, seeing it in the flesh it just looks odd. You can't get how long it is in pictures but in real life it's proportions just look strange to me. I also can't see how it's going to cope if it does ever have 7 people in it. The boot is so small with all seats up that if you did have 6 passengers they'd better not have any luggage and with the third row removed there's an annoying step in the floor so the boot is on 2 levels. I was really disappointed

·
Registered
7 Posts
The fuel cost saving in reality is 30-40%.
It does maybe 20% less mpg on LPG but that fuel is so cheap. I've done 6000km on LPG and only about 500km on E5 in the last 6 months.
That is great to hear. Is the servicing different from a petrol car, do they need special gas license to work on the car? How much is LPG in Spain at the moment?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw one in the showroom today and I was really underwhelmed, seeing it in the flesh it just looks odd. You can't get how long it is in pictures but in real life it's proportions just look strange to me. I also can't see how it's going to cope if it does ever have 7 people in it. The boot is so small with all seats up that if you did have 6 passengers they'd better not have any luggage and with the third row removed there's an annoying step in the floor so the boot is on 2 levels. I was really disappointed
I think the Jogger is VERY colour sensitive. In the darker colours, for some reason, it doesn't look quite right to me. But in the white and silver, I quite like it.

The reality is, 7 seats is really useful for my family and me, and we cannot stretch to any of the other 7 seaters in the market. We currently have a 70 plate Duster and a 70 plate bi-fuel Logan. The Jogger will replace the Logan.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think the Jogger is VERY colour sensitive. In the darker colours, for some reason, it doesn't look quite right to me. But in the white and silver, I quite like it.

The reality is, 7 seats is really useful for my family and me, and we cannot stretch to any of the other 7 seaters in the market. We currently have a 70 plate Duster and a 70 plate bi-fuel Logan. The Jogger will replace the Logan.
Just wonder how much do they part exchange the logan for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Logan only lost about £1k from new - amazing really. VERY few almost-new Logan Essential Bi-fuels about though.
Well thats depend how much you paid for 2 years ago. Price has increase so much since. How did you get the logan? They dont seem to promote it in UK? I ask from their UK website before and they say they don't sell it in UK?

·
Registered
11 Posts
To be fair pretty much all other 7 seat MPV's suffer from the same problem regarding the small boot with all 7 seats in use.
When our kids were younger we had a SEAT Alhambra which with all the seats up had a tiny boot, it wasn't a problem for us because most of the time we used it as a 5 seater with a huge boot. It was handy to have the option of the 7 seats which were used occasionally but never when we needed the boot capacity at the same time.
If you need 7 seats and a large luggage capacity I think you then have to look at Transit customs and VW's to give you both but they are not a cheap option.
I've not seen a Jogger in the metal yet but I quite like it from the pictures I've seen so far, fantastic value even at the increased prices too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
To be fair pretty much all other 7 seat MPV's suffer from the same problem regarding the small boot with all 7 seats in use.
When our kids were younger we had a SEAT Alhambra which with all the seats up had a tiny boot, it wasn't a problem for us because most of the time we used it as a 5 seater with a huge boot. It was handy to have the option of the 7 seats which were used occasionally but never when we needed the boot capacity at the same time.
If you need 7 seats and a large luggage capacity I think you then have to look at Transit customs and VW's to give you both but they are not a cheap option.
I've not seen a Jogger in the metal yet but I quite like it from the pictures I've seen so far, fantastic value even at the increased prices too.
It look nice from the outside but when you are inside it feel a bit odd with different height level. Wind screen seem short in height even though its a very long glass because of the angel it is place. Cant beat the price though for a seven seater. Many 6-7 years old 7 seater would still cost more than this brand new 7 seater.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well thats depend how much you paid for 2 years ago. Price has increase so much since. How did you get the logan? They dont seem to promote it in UK? I ask from their UK website before and they say they don't sell it in UK?
I bought mine in November 2020 - the last (non-Stepway) from stock in the UK. Think only a handful were sold as bi-fuel Essentials that late in its release.

Paid just under £11k new, trade-in is just under £10k.

It's only done 14k miles, and is (almost) mint. It's been a perfect family car - and would be a steal for someone when the Jogger arrives. £20 to fill up on LPG, which gets about 250-300 miles, plus a 50 litre unleaded tank too. When both tanks full, it's got a 700-750 mile range!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've just seen that the Dacia Jogger has already increased in price by £400, as soon as the pre-order closed.

The range now starts from £15,395, rather than the headline £14,995.
I preordered my jogger and got it at the old price, picked it up yesterday and the dealer told me he was happy to buy it off me for £ 1000 more than I paid for it, I said Im not selling but he said pity as the price had increased by £ 1250 on each model.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I preordered my jogger and got it at the old price, picked it up yesterday and the dealer told me he was happy to buy it off me for £ 1000 more than I paid for it, I said Im not selling but he said pity as the price had increased by £ 1250 on each model.
When did you order to get it in may? I thought they only start calling pre-order customer from Mid march. Well, its more than 1250 as its rise price twice in 2 months. Its now 16645 instead of 14995. I gave up just ordered a 17months old bifuel sandero stepway. Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
11 Posts
When did you order to get it in may? I thought they only start calling pre-order customer from Mid march. Well, its more than 1250 as its rise price twice in 2 months. Its now 16645 instead of 14995. I gave up just ordered a 17months old bifuel sandero stepway. Enjoy your new car!
I pre-ordered on the 17th January. Comfort models have arrived first, extreme won't arrive till August September. The dealer told me the comfort models have less chips in them so they were easier to produce first

1 - 18 of 18 Posts