UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking advice from Forum members and thinking about the lack of forward throw from my headlights I took my 4 month old Logan to my dealer.

After two months of struggling to see any decent distance the difference is apparent.

The Service Manager said he would look at the car immediately and just 15 minutes and a coffee later job done.

Great service from Renault Dacia in Central Scotland.

No kidding, it's like night and day! Am more relaxed behind the wheel and am not dazzling oncoming traffic.

It's just right now.

So are the cars arriving like this from factory? If so, then maybe it should be checked.

Any you out in Daciasphere in any doubt take the vehicle in.

Believe me as someone who drives on rural roads and areas not well lit it's an important issue.

·
Registered
985 Posts
When I was chasing my Duster and the date was known, the salesman told me that it wouldn't take long to handover as they "only have to give it a quick wash". Now I didn't explore further, but the obvious indication is that there wasn't (in my case) a dealer PDI!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Done mine on the Duster, 2 min job. No need to unclip cables just needed a long allens keys. Made a huge difference to my dark and dismal commute through unlit roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts