UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we've had our Logan Laureate dCI 90 for one week! What are are our first impressions! First let me say our previous car was a 10 plate Megane. My wife has done most of the driving with her work as a district nurse so lots of country roads no motorway driving as yet. She says the on board computer has been reading 67 miles per gallon since filling up last friday so shes happy with that! But i do have to say from the outset that the Dci 90 engine is lovely to drive i was amazed at the take off in 3rd and 4th very quick! As for the actual ride? well we feel it is far more comfortable than the megane and infact there is far less wind and road noise than the megane! Ok the doors are not quite as heavy and you have to give them a bit more of a shove to shut them which is something we are getting used to. Can't think of anything negative to say about the Logan as yet but it's only been a week! The megane new cost £17.500 (Approx) yes it had automatic headlights,wipers and keyless entry but these are things we are not missing! and yes it had sat nav but we have a tom tom anyway. Not a very technical review i know but it's just to say we are really pleased with our new car and are so glad we chose a Dacia. Further reviews will be posted later........

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Good news , glad your enjoying your car looking forward to taking delivery of mine in September

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good luck with your Logan ! As we are so pleased with our 1.5 Dci Sandero ( 59 - 65 mpg mixed driving ) , we are hoping to get a Logan soon ! As I work in the community & have 2 large dogs , we need the space !! Enjoy your car :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't get to drive it much as my wife uses it for work but she is thrilled with it. She feels like a bit of a celeb! People asking her for an opion on Dacia and how she likes it etc. Not many Dacias our way only spotted 2 in the last 3 weeks........Enjoy yours also :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had my logan ambiance three weeks now and am not dissapionted,very plaesed with overall performance etc, just wish dacia would get a franchise up in aberdeen the OIL CAPITOL of EUROPE, they must be losing out on a lot of sales not having a dealership up here! Best estate for money av ever purchased.

·
Registered
110 Posts
its a good car and incredible value and economic to run lets hope it does not go the same way as kia and Hyundai ive had mine since nov 2013 and love it

·
Formally "2Dusterschris"
363 Posts
Well, I'm in the first week of ownership of my Cinder Red Logan MCV Tce90 Ambiance and I'm very pleased with it. It was ordered to replace my (rusty) Duster that I rolled and wrote off in April. The Logan was ordered May 10th and collected July 5th which impressed me. Apart from the bonny paintwork my only extras are the full-size spare.

I've only clocked up just over 100 miles but the car is smooth and easy to drive and the engine has plenty of power. Being longer and heavier, the Logan doesn't buck about on the dreadful roads of Weston super Mare as much as my wife's Sandero does.

The car is too new for a full review and I haven't got round to photos yet. I just instinctively feel I'm going to keep this one a long time and that it will provide good reliable and economical service.

·
Registered
110 Posts
been to Valencia in spain 5 weeks away with my white logan and the car has performed impeccabley isee there are minor rust issues reported mine is o.k. for the money this car unbeatable averaged 65 m.p.g driving at 70 pluswith a very heavy full load wine mainly for what I paid its a marvel wont be bothered if I find a bit of rust

1 - 10 of 10 Posts