UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its coming pretty soon in the uk too, they launch it in romania but nothing yet on the video review section on the web, just a bunch of photos

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Topic tidied and posts that caused offence to some have now been removed.
I see. I am hugely offended that my opinions are not worthy of being on this forum. In my opinion this is censorship not tidying and I find censorship much worse than this perceived racism that wasn't even there.

Just because someone is indignantly offended by proxy on someone else's behalf by perceived racism that wasn't even there doesn't mean debate has to be sanitised and stifled.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I have to agree with Chris, deleting posts both pro and anti because of some perceived third party offence is asking for problems down the line. For what it's worth my impression is of bad quality writing on the journalists part causing some folk to take him the wrong way.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
The topic was tidied as it's not related to what this topic is for - which is leaving links to reviews of the Dacia Lodgy.

If you wish to discuss whether the article is racist or not, then start a new topic - this topic ISN'T the place for it.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Living on the continent We have problems with People coming over the Borders which are open from the old Eastern Block and bringing children here to rob ! This is a pity but true .In Germany just about every Village gets systematically robbed they come in the night and then vanish into the night ! Children are used a lot ...and We don't use the word Gypsy anymore how do you define a Gypsy Is it a Romany or is it a Traveler ? In Germany they are called Zigeuners and they seem to get the blame

·
Registered
39 Posts
Full review of Dacia Logan MCV Laureate 1.5Dci in this weeks Auto Express. Head to head with Skoda Fabia Estate.

Give you one guess who wins ;)

Doesn't seem to be on their website yet (not a huge surprise, they do want to sell a few magazines!), I'll post a link if it becomes available.

Otherwise available from your local newsagent.

I won't mention the more shady area's of the internet where you might acquire this issue... oops.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts