UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
2010 for me.

I gotta say that the 1991 badge looks like a village sign from a 1970s Hammer film..... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The 1979 badge looks like it should be on a Russian tank!
Hang on!! No-one told me there was one of those in the Dacia range! Now that I would definitely drive to work........ I could probably take out the boss' office from the Railway Station car park; that'll teach him the meaning of 'ambition'.

·
Registered
431 Posts
A bit of a sad question ... but if anybody comes across an official Dacia car Logo on ebay (self adhesive if possible) or anyway else can they post a link here.

I had my heart set on the Black Dacia Roof box from Karl to go with my Black Duster but it is proving too expensive to ship from the UK to me. So what I did was get a close copy which was grey and I sprayed it black and it looks good so all I need now to finish off the job is to stick a Dacia logo on the back. I know, I know a bit nerdy but I want people to know I'm driving a cheap Romanian car rather than our usual brands ;) :D .

c76be87966b294e4ddf1a427cae53fbf.jpg

2010 is the one I'm looking for.

In regards to this thread I like the 1978 version but think the 2010 is very smart too. I do however like the Script in 1991 & 2000 versions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts