UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I still waiting for my white Stepway Laureate 1.5 to arrive (dealer said 1st week of October, we'll see). I saw lots of Dacia ( Duster, Sandero, Sandero Stepway and Logan) in Wiltshire, especially where do I live.

I would like to meet Dacia owners from my area! ????

Alexandra - RWB, Swindon

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Ur dealer should manage to give u vin number after ur order went in my order factory made Feb 2014 /6 th got vin number from dealer aprox 2wks later

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys!

Thanks, but I have just a PDF sent from my dealer on 2nd of September and it says that the car will be delivered to them on 9th of October. He said: 'Now these dates will change and your new car could arrive earlier I will contact you and let you know straight away.' Nothing new since then.
When you ordered your cars delivery date was true or you had to wait longer?

And no, I don't have vin number ????
I will wait few more days and contact dealer again.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Alexandra 3012 ordered mine Feb 2014 arrived dealers 26 march 2014 on road 1 April was urs factory build car then dealer can get vin number if they say different it rubbish

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Alexandra_3012 I ordered my Sandero on 3rd March 2015 and I took delivery on the 30th April and mine was factory built car and thus date was earlier then originally told as I was told to expect it around 1st week in May time. The dates can very at times on new cars just depend when the boat ships the cars across to uk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I chose Laureate with comfort pack and spare wheel. Dealer told me that is one ready to ship from Romania ( or within a week) but doesn't have a spare wheel. And is another one that will come in December same specifications but with spare wheel. He said I can take the 1st one and when the other one is coming I can come a collect the spare wheel. This week or next one will be lucky for me ( fingers crossed ????). Anyway I asked for vin number as well. About a month ago I chose my number plate as well, he gave me a list with those available. So should be ready soon no? ❤

Thanks for message ????

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Alexandra 3012 ur dealer can access spare wheel and jack at import centre contact customer service as far as I no extra are put on at import centre but make sure it same wheel for spare as u have on car should be 5 spoke 16 Inc wheels by the way I'm from nr Aberdeen enjoy the car

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Alexandra it looks great, just like Dave before all his mods, if you are going to do any mods the main ones are for protection, those side protectors are great and I'd also get the rear bumper guard, though they are pricey.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts