UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst in the Dentist waiting room picked up a motoring magazine expecting it to be the same one I read a year ago, surprise surprise it was this months.

For interest really ,especially compared with other cars of the same specifications, you really have to do the maths as have a lot of people here in Almoradi done,judging the amount of Dacias I have seen driving around the town since I arrived back from Ireland and the UK last Sunday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did intend to attach picture of page with prices but each time the file was to big to send.

So in glorious B & W .

Dusters 10,900€ to 18,050€

Sandero 8,400€ to 11.500€

Stepway 10,40€ to 12,500€

Logan 9,858€ to 12,500€

Lodgy 9,850€ to 15,300€

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sandero 8,400€ to 11.500€

WOW - That's over 700 pounds more than over here in UK!

Do they start at an interim model, or is that the absolute basic?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checked the prices and specs, lowest price is for a sandero 1.2 basic model ,which at todays exchange rate is 6,712 gbp,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Keep in mind that ads prices usually include subsidies (2,000€) from the Spanish Government.

BTW, the configurations available in Spain have nothing to do with the trims offered in the UK. For example, AC is an extra available for all trims. The same for cruise control. To compare prices, be sure to compare same equipment level; don't assume any equipment bond to a trim.

When I bought my Sandero Laureate, same trim and equipment and without any discount or subsidy, It was cheaper in the UK than in Spain. Also the exchange rate was £10,000=12,100€ and now it rised around £10,000=12,650€

Cheers from a Spaniard :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
Keep in mind that ads prices usually include subsidies (2,000€) from the Spanish Government.

BTW, the configurations available in Spain have nothing to do with the trims offered in the UK. For example, AC is an extra available for all trims. The same for cruise control. To compare prices, be sure to compare same equipment level; don't assume any equipment bond to a trim.

When I bought my Sandero Laureate, same trim and equipment and without any discount or subsidy, It was cheaper in the UK than in Spain. Also the exchange rate was £10,000=12,100€ and now it rised around £10,000=12,650€

Cheers from a Spaniard :p
Don do you mean a/c is an extra in UK or Spain because when I bought my Lodgy here in Spain A/C was included in the spec. the way you wrote it I can't tell what you meant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts