UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who (and where) manufactures the Nissan derived four wheel drive system components used in the Duster 4x4 versions?

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
It would seem no one knows! I shall move the topic to the Duster forum and see if anyone there has an idea?

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I have read here that the Dusters 4x4 system is based on the Nissan XTrail.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well reading an article about the SOFASA (Colombia) assembly of the Duster it appears I've answered my own question. It states that the 4x4 system is made in Shanghai, Japan and Korea. The steel wheels on the 1.6 version come from India, the six speed transmission from France and platform and suspension from Argentina. The article didn't mention where the Renault 2.0 engine used in the 4x4 comes from but it says the 1.6 comes from Brazil.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well reading an article about the SOFASA (Colombia) assembly of the Duster it appears I've answered my own question. It states that the 4x4 system is made in Shanghai, Japan and Korea. The steel wheels on the 1.6 version come from India, the six speed transmission from France and platform and suspension from Argentina. The article didn't mention where the Renault 2.0 engine used in the 4x4 comes from but it says the 1.6 comes from Brazil.
For Ukraine Renault 2.0 engines made in France.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts