UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Just read that mate, been a long wait but at last the end is in sight :D :D

Are you counting the days/hours/minutes yet?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They lie....... thats not a new sandero its the pre 2013 model! As is the grey one on your profile pic ;)
Is that better !!! lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
of course he is...

he'll have the countdown set on his phone I expect...

wonder if it makes the "ba-da...ba-da....ba-da......booooooo!" noises like the Countdown clock

:D
There seem to be some right "ba-da...ba-da....ba-da......booooooo!" on this site, I suppose it helps to keep us all sane but as for Dusterdly & Muttley --- NO HOPE lol he he ho ho and all that jaz

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
There seem to be some right "ba-da...ba-da....ba-da......booooooo!" on this site, I suppose it helps to keep us all sane but as for Dusterdly & Muttley --- NO HOPE lol he he ho ho and all that jaz
She does make exceedingly good cakes though John :p :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*GASP* :eek: :eek: :eek:

JOHN !!!!

you will definitely be "rationed" cake at the next muster !
No problem lol - I am gluten free, just about everything has to be home made - plus I am also a vegetarian and all this helps to keep the weight off but I do miss my large custard slices especially the ones you get in Wales.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
No problem lol - I am gluten free, just about everything has to be home made - plus I am also a vegetarian and all this helps to keep the weight off but I do miss my large custard slices especially the ones you get in Wales.
no worries... I can do gluten free...half the family is ! promise decent cake if you make the next muster :D :D

my gluten free vegan cousin thought she'd died and gone to heaven with my proper choc cake I fed her !!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no worries... I can do gluten free...half the family is ! promise decent cake if you make the next muster :D :D

my gluten free vegan cousin thought she'd died and gone to heaven with my proper choc cake I fed her !!!!!
Thanks for that and the invite but it would take us three days by the time we got the ferry to Ullapool and then overnight accommodation plus the cost with the ferry costing over £100 return (donations greatly received) lol

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
next time you're on the mainland....collecting your new £19:99 sandero (desperately trying to keep to topic!!)...

give us all a shout in the McDacia forum....and we'll endeavour to Muster....with cake !!!!

LOL

:D :D

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I/ve been trying to find a stepway, new shape, model (ideally a 1/18th but the smaller 1/43 size would do) if anyone finds one please post. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts