UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have a Dacia Sandero from 2017 with 0.9 tce engine and approx 50000 km. Sometimes it is happening that the car loses acceleration. This thing is happening especially when the weather is hot outside, and with the AC system on. Also, the ABS, ESC, and engine dashboard warnings are on, but after I stop the car and then I start the engine they disappear. The error showed on the OBD it is something like that: "Incompatibility between the throttle pedal and the throttle valve". The mechanic replaced both of them, but the issue is still present.
Any suggestions for what can cause this problem?

·
Registered
372 Posts
What scanner or App was used to check? What are the codes? Is there misfire & does the engine sound change at the time? What does the temp gauge show, if u have one.

The TC light comes on if there is loss of power along w/ other lights such as CEL & Electrical warning. Why the ABS light?

Anyway, clean the MAF sensor & use a petrol fuel injector cleaner (Liqui Moly or equivalent).
(Edit: TCe90 is MPFI & TCe130 &150 are GDI).

I presume your engine oil, coolant, air filter & spark plugs are ok.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What scanner or App was used to check? What are the codes? Is there misfire & does the engine sound change at the time? What does the temp gauge show, if u have one.

The TC light comes on if there is loss of power along w/ other lights. Why the ABS light?

Anyway, clean the MAF sensor & use a petrol fuel injector cleaner (Liqui Moly or equivalent). There is a lot of carbon deposition in GDI engines (gasoline direct injection).

I presume your engine oil, coolant, air filter & spark plugs are ok.
The TCE90 engine uses indirect injection, so less, if any, carbon build up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello guys,
In the last period, the car was checked by different people, also in the official dealer house, and all of them suggested replacing the engine ECU. After the ECU was changed, there are some strange problems with the car(also they were present before changing the ECU). After I run for a while the zig-zag warning light turns to red for a second, just like a flash, and then it turns off, and this is happening cyclically. I scanned with RenoLink for errors and what I found it's the next ones:
->on the engine ECU : code 0641 Power Supply 1
->on the ABS ECU: C401 Invalid Data Received from ECM.
Any suggestions from your side will be welcome because I am getting in the dark right now.

·
Registered
372 Posts
So u have changed the gas pedal & throttle body first & now the ECU w/o solving the problem. U had the ABS light earlier but not now. Only the wiring & connectors remain! Check battery & earthing.

U can ignore the C0401 code for the present. There are 'popular' Apps which create codes in the ABS (e.g., C1050), but they mention that it is experimental & extended testing should NOT be done in Renault/ Dacia & VAG!

C0641: Sensor reference voltage (A) circuit/ open. The sensors are supplied with reference 5.0V. U can check the sensor supply voltages w/ your App. This code could be due to:-
  • Faulty Sensor
  • Damaged, corroded, broken or loose wiring and connectors
  • Inoperative or blown fuses
  • Defective system power
  • Failed PCM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts