UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congratulations!

Car looks really smart. Exactly what I am waiting for, Sandero Ambiance in White. Ordered 1st March.

Couple of questions. Have you got the chrome surrounds around the Instrument dials and a glove box light?

How long did you have to wait from order to collection?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations!

Car looks really smart. Exactly what I am waiting for, Sandero Ambiance in White. Ordered 1st March.

Couple of questions. Have you got the chrome surrounds around the Instrument dials and a glove box light?

How long did you have to wait from order to collection?
Yes, very relieved to get it and it turned up just one day later at the dealer than they said (after they changed their minds the first time!). Ordered on 12th Jan and dealer got it 19th April. I got it today but only because I was on a training course last week.

I noticed the missing chrome instrument surrounds when I got home. Didn't realise about the glove box light until you said, but no, it's missing. The dealer said they would phone in a day or two to see how I was getting on, so I will see what they say about this.

Have to say that the diesel is more nippy that I was expecting. I only test drove a petrol.

·
Registered
178 Posts
There are a few people on here now with an Ambiance spec and are missing chrome around the dials and a glove box light.

I will be really annoyed if they are both missing when I pick up my car. These are both in the spec in the Sandero brochure.

Let us know what your dealer has to say. I would guess that they will refer to small print on the back of the brochure regarding specifications changing.

I would certainly expect to get what I paid for though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts