UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news! I've picked up my new dacia sandero confort today (ordered November last year). I was surprised that it came with an integrated navigation system and bleutooth/WiFi connection. The papers i signed says it comes with the basic media display however i paid extra £420 for front sensors and shark fin antenna.. could that be the reason why they throw in the media nav. Anyways the problems i have now is an annoying beep that comes after i start driving every couple of minutes and the WiFi password that i could not find in the media nav manual. I managed to connect android auto through Bluetooth but the WiFi asks for password. I tried to put the network name as password without success. It says wrong password. The guy who sold me the car at the dealership didn't know either.

Attachments

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
2,257 Posts
It is whatever is trying to connect that asks for the password. That device should display the password it requires on it's screen.

Try connecting to a PC to test or try 1234. They are usually simple unless you have changed it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts