UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone has an issue with the Sandero Ambience Front side (Passenger and drivers) electric windows?

These seem to work okay, but I noticed that the plastic trim on the ends starting to come away from the window.

I took it to the local Renault dealer in Leicester and been assurred there is nothing wrong.

I asked to see a new one (mine is only a month old) and they only had a test drive one which seemed to indicate the issue may be the same.

As I don't know anyone else with Sandero Ambience locally has anyone else had an issue with the trims around the windows as described?

Comments/thoughts welcome

Thanks

Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yup - Mine (Laureate 0.9Tce) had the trim sticking up on the nsf when it FINALLY arrived from Sunderland.....After 10 weeks up there having a replacement power steering unit fitted - because that failed while the trim was being changed. I pointed this out and it was pushed back on. When I collected the car a few days later (still covered in Sunderland dust :huh: !) it had popped up again, AND the driver side was now doing it! :( I am pushing them back down every day when I fold out the mirrors (or stop them springing out at 100 mph?!?)

Will have to go back to be sorted but had so much trouble just getting the car, I am loathe to part with it for even an hour! Fantastic vehicles, RUBBISH Customer Service and support!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts