Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Dougal,

Lost everything I wrote 5 mins ago,

Abbreviated version, Your car looks great , They are a great drive and just cry out for accessories,

My latest is the fog lamp surrounds , £44 on line .... NO £7.99 spray paint from Halfords ... Job done. The black surrounds just clip out and on.

Hope you enjoy your car as much as I do.

Regards

Barry Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Dougal,

Lost everything I wrote 5 mins ago,

Abbreviated version, Your car looks great , They are a great drive and just cry out for accessories,

My latest is the fog lamp surrounds , £44 on line .... NO £7.99 spray paint from Halfords ... Job done. The black surrounds just clip out and on.

Hope you enjoy your car as much as I do.

Regards

Barry
attachicon.gif
SAM_0313.JPG
Nice looking car.

What are the wheels? Thinking of getting some alloys for mine.

And am liking the chrome number plate surround.

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking car.

What are the wheels? Thinking of getting some alloys for mine.

And am liking the chrome number plate surround.
Mine are 15" x 6.5 Kei Racing Fuji - Hyper Silver

5 spoke design cost me £320 for a set of 4 with tyres transfered from original Wheels fitted balanced nice looking chrome valve stems and a set of locking wheel nuts

plus an extra £20 for a nearly new part worn tyre put onto one of the steel rims as a spare.

Suspect you could get them cheaper but where I went they where willing to offer any wheel up to the car so you could get an idea of how it would look so worth the extra.

link to a supplier here http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?c=KEIRACINGFUJI&s=category

HTH Doug

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mine are 15" x 6.5 Kei Racing Fuji - Hyper Silver

5 spoke design cost me £320 for a set of 4 with tyres transfered from original Wheels fitted balanced nice looking chrome valve stems and a set of locking wheel nuts

plus an extra £20 for a nearly new part worn tyre put onto one of the steel rims as a spare.

Suspect you could get them cheaper but where I went they where willing to offer any wheel up to the car so you could get an idea of how it would look so worth the extra.

link to a supplier here http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?c=KEIRACINGFUJI&s=category

HTH Doug
Thanks. Very helpful. There are some very helpful people on here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Doug, wheels are from company on e-bay Wheelbase ltd Numberplate trims on e-bay also (many choices) but these were removed from my trade in before deal was done.

Barry

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Very helpful. There are some very helpful people on here.
Richard as a matter of interest where abouts in North Yorkshire are you.

My wheels came from a company called rubber and rims in Rotherham they had a huge range of wheels in stock and they did mine while I waited.

Doug

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know the area well? You have my deepest sympathies.

I live in Barlby.
Ah Yes I get to visit the area from time to time.

The link for the wheels that I gave you is for a shop which is north side of leeds at crossgates which is sort of the junction of the A63/A64 IIRC they are in the car park behind the Arndale centre not been there for years.

Doug.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well I suppose someone has to LOL. some of it are ok but then like anywhere ther are bad areas
From what I've seen, Huddersfield is very nice compared to the toilet that is Selby.

Selby is full of backwards, retarded, inbred, inward looking, thick, stupid, full of their own self satisfying self centred importance, smug, moronic, pointless, ridiculous pratts!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice to see some more Sandero's pop up on this section. Seems to be overcrowded by Duster's :p

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice to see some more Sandero's pop up on this section. Seems to be overcrowded by Duster's :p
Yes indeed

Will be posting some more pics of the Wheels later once I have had chance to fit My new Wheel centers that arrived yesterday but was to wet to think about fitting them then.

Regards Doug.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts