UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi how are ur cars shaping up and how are they to live with any problems??? I have mine on order and im becoming very impatient lol

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi

I've had mine almost a month and loving it. Not had any issues with the car itself.

I've done 375 miles and already noticing better performance and driving ????

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool does the boot lever seem ok in everyday life some reviewers dont think its too good

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've not had any issue with it but not really used it to be fair

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool.... and are u still happy with the car... think its good to hear from normal people that have lived with the car...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I had issues with the steering rack, replaced under warranty, but that is all. Rest of the car is shaping up just fine.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi

I've had mine almost a month and loving it. Not had any issues with the car itself.

I've done 375 miles and already noticing better performance and driving ????

I've had mine a week and done 600 miles. .... :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

Oops!

All fine so far, no problem with boot lever. Not sure the seat height adjustment works though??? I think it's stuck at the highest level which is fine by me as I'm 5'2". Good excuse not to let my 6'2" boyfriend drive her ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Had my boy Gollum 10 months now, 3.5 k miles, and couldn't be happier! Reliable, good mpg, comfy, excellent paintwork, quiet engine, turbo definitely works! Cleaned regularly with Greased Lightening and looks great! Even happy to let my mum use him when her car is off the road. The child locks in rear work well - My Grandson (4) hasn't worked out how to flick them off, yet..... because I do it sneakily, and there is plenty of room for two adults in the back, in addition to his booster seat.

The seat covers are wearing really well - I often wondered if they were really leather, and am still tempted to open the seam and double check! The radio is still great - No upgrade required to satnav or louder speakers... I did change over to a Richbrook stubby aerial, though. Plenty of boot space, loads of storage in the cabin, and carpets / mats seem to be surviving fine. I have got some carbon strips on the door sills, to protect the paintwork, and one under the boot handles to protect the paintwork. Still hopeful someone will make the bumper protector for this model...... Changed the wheel trims for 15" Gigadark in Gunmetal, which look great with the stone paintwork!

The ONLY gripe I can come up with is: The bloody computer resets EVERYTHING if you try to reset the trip counter. SO ANNOYING! Got no idea of true mpg since new, and that does "hack me right off"! Come on DACIA - software update, please, to sort this flaw out!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great car !! Had diesel for 5 months now & 5k approx. on clock ! Diesel mileage at last check was 59 mpg . No issues so far ! So pleased we are possibly going to get a Logan 0.9 petrol !!

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Had the 1.2 for nearly a year and 6000 + miles with no worries (touchwood). It plods on quite happily whatever the weather or mileage!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had mine just under a year & have done just under 12,000 miles. Its been absolutely excellent - I've really enjoyed driving it & ownership has been a genuinely trouble free experience. The only gripes would be the amount of time it took the 1.2 engine to achieve full performance (when they say 1,800 miles plus, they're not joking) and the amount of times I've got out of the car forgetting to open the boot first & having to use the key....(still doing it now). Really pleased with my choice, I hope you are with yours.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes i hope im happy with it.... i feel as if my choice was a gd one with yhe finances i have available.... how many mpg do u get from the 1.2?? And i most certain i will be forgetting the lever alot lol

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Hi how are ur cars shaping up and how are they to live with any problems??? I have mine on order and im becoming very impatient lol

Mine had its first service a month ago and as of yet absolutely no probs encountered 12K miles so far so not concerned at all and as min says 40-45 MPG is the norm

for the 1.2 engine

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im trading in my 8yr old toyota aygo... its time for my poor little car to go lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine had its first service a month ago and as of yet absolutely no probs encountered 12K miles so far so not concerned at all and as min says 40-45 MPG is the norm

for the 1.2 engine
How much was your service Dougal and did you need anything much for it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yep agree with the mileage said for the 1.2, I'm averaging around 42mpg. Great car so far with no hassles to report. Enjoy!

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
How much was your service Dougal and did you need anything much for it?
Mine was £178 all in they did it all in about 1.5 hours including a full clean afterwards.

This is an Ex Renault main dealer but are still a registered Renault service dept they now do Nissan and Skoda.

Doug

·
Registered
13 Posts
I find the boot lever in my 1 year old Ambiance rather annoying. If I pull the lever and set it back to its original position without closing any doors since, it's fine. But if I close any door between pulling the lever and getting out to open the boot, it locks shut again...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts