UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking to change the standard radio in my dacia sandero stepway ambiance dci 90 (2017) to a media nav or a touch display with GPS. However I am unsure which would fit as each search i do seems to just bring up random units and when I click to confirm fitting it says not compatible..
Anyone changed theirs or know which would be fine I measure the standard at 7.1" x 4.75"
Regards,
Luke
P.s. attached pic of standard radio i have now.

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,821 Posts
The earlier cars standard radio and the MediaNav shared the same connectors and could easily be swapped. However your radio usually referred to as the Visteon has different connectors for some reason but the MediaNav retained the old connectors.

There are wiring harness and fitting kits to fit ISO double DIN head units but beware most are for the old connectors so you need to make sure you get one specifically described as for the Visteon or you check the connectors carefully.

I doubt if they exist to fit an MediaNav in place of a Visteon so you would have to do all the rewiring yourself and the consensus is the ISO units are superior anyway.

Make sure your kit includes the "black box" to continue using the steering wheel controls as some kits are for the Access which does not have them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for a quick reply,

So these connection i would need to get an adapter for? Sorry just wanted to clarify if it is too much hassle to change it to a aftermarket stereo with touch screen. I'll attach pic of Connections below.

Regards,
Luke

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,821 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts