UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can confirm that pre-ordering of the Dacia Sandero Stepway is now open, with test drives available from May 2013. Once I've got confirmed details of the launch date, I'll update this topic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have pre-ordered my stepaway in Jan but I have not been informed of the actual launch date. I seen one on the road today and just want to know a rough time for my order to be delivered.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Contact your dealer and they should be able to tell you

I have pre-ordered my stepaway in Jan but I have not been informed of the actual launch date. I seen one on the road today and just want to know a rough time for my order to be delivered.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Our new delivery dates is back to September folks on Dacia website :(

Thanks for the free app Nick :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any date given to you mate?

I ordered on the 26th May and was due to receive my stepway on the 1st September but has now been told it's going to be 29th October!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi gregmartyn76 I ordered mine 19 weeks ago not that I am counting lol been told we will get it August was told it was in transport on the 11th July but who knows won't hold my breath .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered mine mid june and been told will arrive october, after being told September before!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts