UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys just for me here in Spain. I ordered exactly three months ago and have just received an email to say I will be getting it next week. No media nav which I had wanted as there is a problem with them so just ordered the CD instead. Will let you know what it is like.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Oh that was a teaser, I actually thought you were in UK.

Please keep us updated, btw which model did you opt for and colour?

Lots of pictures please, those of us waiting for the Stepway need some excitement :D

PS: Really pleased for you :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry!! Petrol entrant model in red. Very excited but not sure how I will get on driving a LHD. But at least it was three months not six which I thought it might have ended up being.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry!! Petrol entrant model in red. Very excited but not sure how I will get on driving a LHD. But at least it was three months not six which I thought it might have ended up being.
Interesting! Are you an expatriate and/or currently run a RHD car in Spain? Reason I ask is you said "not sure how I will get on driving a LHD" :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, living near Cadiz in the south west of Spain for nine years. We brought our VW Bora over when we came and now it is on its last legs. So yes it will be strange to drive with the steering wheel on the wrong/right side.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our Stepway has arrived in the showroom. Went to see it today and should be on plates by Friday. How do I attach a photo?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I tried the image button on my other post but didn't show up properly - think may be safer to upload to imageshack then post the url.....

Can't wait to see pics - what spec did you order?

Our Stepway has arrived in the showroom. Went to see it today and should be on plates by Friday. How do I attach a photo?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Easiest way is using tapatalk app on mobile device as it shrinks the pic size to suit the forum. On a pc you might have to shrink image online before you can post. Tapatalk is superb if you like to check this forum out on your mobile!
But how do I put it on here?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts