UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ordered mine on Friday in Pearl Black. Fingers crossed for a December/January delivery

Sent from my M3 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Ordered mine on Friday in Pearl Black. Fingers crossed for a December/January delivery

My advice is it might be better for the sake of a few weeks to collect in Jan' as it will be reg as 2014, might be worth it when the time comes to sell it on

·
Registered
84 Posts
My advice is it might be better for the sake of a few weeks to collect in Jan' as it will be reg as 2014, might be worth it when the time comes to sell it on
Thanks but I'm swapping my private number plates from my old car on to the Dacia

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks but I'm swapping my private number plates from my old car on to the Dacia

I think I will keep mine also if ever I sell my Dacia SX13 BTE - Sexy Betty - and I did't buy the reg it came with the car

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nearly there - week 46 (11th November onward) Ordered back in June......

Pearl Black with the touring pack and spare wheel :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Marillion
I got same info about my blue stepway laureate from my dealer (sutton park renault, burton) this week, and chose the new reg no, and mine was also ordered in june like yours.
Where did you order yours from ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Marillion
I got same info about my blue stepway laureate from my dealer (sutton park renault, burton) this week, and chose the new reg no, and mine was also ordered in june like yours.
Where did you order yours from ?
Wolverhampton Renault - not my closest dealership but certainly the biggest near me. Ordered from there as I thought I might stand a better chance of getting the car a bit quicker..... It didn't seem to matter in the end, to be honest!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi All

Ordered 29th June, received 27th September.

well worth the wait, however I am upsizing from a Kia Picanto so it will be more Luxury, where my uncles car blew up top spec Vectra 06 plate I think. and he is downsizing, and can see the changes, however he looked at mine and still says it is a lovely car, he still ordered one last Friday and picks it up today. 5 DAYS!!!!!!! had to have one what was there. which is 0.9 laur. white

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is your uncle having 0.9 white laureate "stepway" or "sandero"??? This topic is in the stepway section so ive got excited........I surely deserve the 1st white one in the uk though!!!! :blink:
Im Sorry Geraint..... But you are not, he has picked it up the 0.9 white STEPWAY... sorry to disappoint, I will put pictures on this weekend, as I will be going to compare my peral black to it make sure neither of us are missing anything. obviously someone must of cancelled there order and it was waiting for an order to come.

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi JohnH .. I took possession of Black laureate on sept 7 .. One month down the line and I must say that I think it's the best value new car I have purchased :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts