UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an e-mail from Dacia which is basically a follow up of my first request for a brochure. That was 2 months ago so they are responding quicker!

We have noticed that you recently expressed an interest in Dacia on our website.

We are always looking at ways of improving how we look after our customers and potential customers.

To help improve our service, we would welcome your feedback on your recent experience.

I completed their on-line survey but I don't think they'll like my comments.

Has anyone else replied to one of these?

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Yep wifey got one through today....think it may open their eyes when they read about the dealership review shes sent them!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one.

It basically asked if I got the brochure, if I asked for one.

Will I be buying a Dacia? (I ticked No)

Why not? Other "I've already got one".
That's what I put as well!

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Just had another one "We are always looking at ways of improving how we look after our customers.

To help improve our service, we would welcome your feedback on your recent experience purchasing your new Dacia."

It then asks how old you are, how many children you have, what factors influenced your car buying, what media do you watch/listen to (so they can target their advertising).

Nothing at all about the "experience purchasing your new Dacia", just collecting marketing information.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Surveys are always put out by marketing departments, never service departments otherwise we'd see much more useful questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts