UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Four railway sleepers on the roof?

Or

Swap out the suspension springs, shockers, whatever is needed for shorter stuff. Personally though I like the ride height as it is.

·
Registered
17 Posts
is sexy sandero for real??

i heard there might be a compnay in Thetford that might do it i will pm u his address

·
Registered
122 Posts
Don't forget that these days any mod that changes the car from Stock/showroom configuration MUST !! be reported to your Insurance company , as your car is now " Non Standard " This applies to jacking up/down , New alloys , modified exhaust systems , upgraded stereos , body kits , towing hitches, bull bars , &probably even Carlos Fandango go-faster-stripes . I remember the case of a lady who crashed her Lexus in the winter& the insurance would not pay out ----why?? she didn't tell them she had fitted snow tyres...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SORRY DONT KNOW HOW TO TURN CAPS OFF, LETS HAVE A MEET AT MR TILES IN NORWICH AT 8PM NEXT THURSDAY. CANT BE TO LATE MY HORLICH WILL BE LESS AFECTIVE!

CANCELLED DUSTER AS IL KEEP MY MANS CAR, LITTLE BETTER

·
Registered
17 Posts
What i love my duster lol its a mans car.

yeah maybe is that Topps Tiles or the tile shop in heigham street?

Horlicks lol

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
WHO KNOWS IF YOU CAN LOWER A DUSTER BY 70MM MY WIFE MAURICE THINKS IT WOULD LOOKS NICE??
THOUGHT ID ASK THE QUESTION SEE WHAT IS LIKES BUT I MIGHT TELL E TO BUT HER OWN DACIA!
I would tell Mrs Sexysandero to go buy a different SUV or a standard estate car to achieve the same effect and save the cost of mods!!!

In passing - anyone seen a lowered Land Rover?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts