UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Anyone spotted this.

http://www.dacia.co.uk/about-dacia/delivery-details/

I see that waiting times for delivery has increased for Sandero models.

Not sure if times have increased for Dusters as well. (I'm waiting for a White Sandero Ambiance)

I do hope that's for new orders and does not apply to us poor souls already waiting.

Just to update on that. I have just had a online chat with a Dacia Rep, and yes, lead-times have increased for existing orders as well.

I was offered a Duster with Ambiance or Laurete trim with a 2-4 week delivery! Nice, but finances will not allow at the mo. Shame!

·
Registered
3 Posts
just called into dealer in Leeds today to get a quote for wheel arch protectors and to find out if he had a del date for myDuster ambiance but there was no del date however there was a white 4x4 laurette on a ship and I could take del 2nd week in May so I claimed it and added my extras, cost me an extra £25 per month but just had to have it as I cannot wait any longer, want it NOW!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts

Model/Version

Earliest available delivery for factory orders

Sandero

July

Sandero Stepway*

September

Duster

(For new customer orders)

Access 1.6 16V 105 4x2

September

Access 1.6 16V 105 4x4

July

Ambiance dCi 110 4x2

June

Ambiance dCi 110 4x2 with ESC/ASR

July (August for Alpine White)

Ambiance dCi 110 4x4

July (October for Alpine White)

Ambiance dCi 110 4x4 with ESC/ASR

August (October for Alpine White)

Laureate dCi 110 4x2

April (May for Alpine White)

Laureate dCi 110 4x2 with ESC/ASR

August

Laureate dCi 110 4x4

April

Laureate dCi 110 4x4 with ESC/ASR

August

*Factory ordering to open mid-April

Last update: 09/04/13

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
I just knew they will delay the arrival of my baby :angry: :D .

Although, I'm disappointed, I'm also very happy, Reg 63 :wub: , and I have some extra time to add to the savings.

As they say, all good things come to those who wait :D ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
this is turning into a joke, such delays will damage the brand.

any news on the Logan expected date?

What vehicles are made in the Morocco factory?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Nick,

Do you know is this for all new orders as of date of communication or for all orders not yet fullfilled?

Model/Version

Earliest available delivery for factory orders

Sandero

July

Sandero Stepway*

September

Duster

(For new customer orders)

Access 1.6 16V 105 4x2

September

Access 1.6 16V 105 4x4

July

Ambiance dCi 110 4x2

June

Ambiance dCi 110 4x2 with ESC/ASR

July (August for Alpine White)

Ambiance dCi 110 4x4

July (October for Alpine White)

Ambiance dCi 110 4x4 with ESC/ASR

August (October for Alpine White)

Laureate dCi 110 4x2

April (May for Alpine White)

Laureate dCi 110 4x2 with ESC/ASR

August

Laureate dCi 110 4x4

April

Laureate dCi 110 4x4 with ESC/ASR

August

*Factory ordering to open mid-April

Last update: 09/04/13

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
The information is taken directly from the official Dacia website, and it only says for "new" orders, not existing. Take it with a pinch of salt though is what I say :)

I'm still wondering when's the best time to order mine. Kind of waiting for all the gremlins/issues to appear and be rectified before I part with my cash!

Access 1.6 16V 105 4x4 - July. So a 3 month for the model I want.

·
Registered
319 Posts
:eek: Really difficault for you as it could go one way or the other. Could iron out problems in the time you wait but then lists could become longer as more people get to hear about them or it could become something completely different. It really is a leap of faith as there is so little reliable information! Thanks for that and good luck with whatever you decide.

I'm actually thinking of applying for a PR job at Dacia. I couldn't do any worse could I!

The information is taken directly from the official Dacia website, and it only says for "new" orders, not existing. Take it with a pinch of salt though is what I say :)

I'm still wondering when's the best time to order mine. Kind of waiting for all the gremlins/issues to appear and be rectified before I part with my cash!

Access 1.6 16V 105 4x4 - July. So a 3 month for the model I want.

Reactions: Nick

·
Registered
64 Posts
Maybe I'm being paranoid but i'm waiting for an Ambiance in white with ESC and they have just been extended to October...

I feel like I am being 'bounced' into buying something that's going to cost me more money (£1500) and isn't what i specified and it's stating to get to the price where I'm looking around for a different marque even if it costs me more and it's Dacia that are eroding the differential

You can't blame them I suppose for trying to squeeze every last penny out of you but I thought Dacia was trying to be something different, I guess not.

</whinge>

Reactions: Juju Beanz

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Since listening to everyone on this forum, i'm coming to that same conclusion Palerider.

As they are trying to upsell the range or to a metallic colour to 'jump the queue'.

Very sneaky :ph34r: .

·
Registered
319 Posts
:wacko: I'm hoping that the update only applies to "new orders" rather than existing orders. Well that's what they are saying. I just want some definate confirmation of that. Can anyone confirm? Thanks

Maybe I'm being paranoid but i'm waiting for an Ambiance in white with ESC and they have just been extended to October...

I feel like I am being 'bounced' into buying something that's going to cost me more money (£1500) and isn't what i specified and it's stating to get to the price where I'm looking around for a different marque even if it costs me more and it's Dacia that are eroding the differential

You can't blame them I suppose for trying to squeeze every last penny out of you but I thought Dacia was trying to be something different, I guess not.

</whinge>

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
I asked Dacia UK on their Facebook page about the Stepway and they said on 'New orders only' but can depend on the model chosen. And to check again with your dealership. So might be an idea to contact yours for some clarification.

Juju

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for that Juju, will do.

I asked Dacia UK on their Facebook page about the Stepway and they said on 'New orders only' but can depend on the model chosen. And to check again with your dealership. So might be an idea to contact yours for some clarification.

Juju

1 - 14 of 14 Posts