UK Dacia Forum banner

DaciaForum Android app now available!

18K views 76 replies 33 participants last post by  Sarahandthebear 
#1 ·
I'm pleased to announce that free, official DaciaForum.co.uk app is now available for Android phones in Google play.

Simply get your phone, go to the Google play homepage and search for DaciaForum!

Apple version will be coming soon!

Posted via the free DaciaForum.com Phone App

Discussion starter · #9 ·
That's a new one to me. What browser and OS are you running on your PC?

Discussion starter · #16 ·
I'm hoping to get the apple one up and running in a few days time. Assuming no other issues crop up :)

Discussion starter · #19 ·
Yes, I can't login myself at the moment either. Gimme a few hours :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Discussion starter · #23 ·
I've uploaded a new version of the app to the Google Play store. Just waiting for Google to update and do it's funky stuff, then it should be working I hope....

Discussion starter · #24 ·
And I promise not to fiddle with it anymore after that :D

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Yep, not sure why tbh. I've reverted the changes I made, so it should work. I've submitted a support ticket to the app developers asking for their help with fixing this. Apologies, but will be fixed ASAP!

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Fixed!

You may need to update your app via the app store though.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I can't get past the user name part, it won't allow me to put a space between the words. Any advice?

:wacko: :wacko:
Sounds like an issue with your phone. Are you running any aftermarket keyboards on your phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Discussion starter · #39 ·
The iOS version is taking longee than expected, mainly now because to upload the app to the apple app store, you need to use a mac!! I don't own one, so am going to use a cloud solution.

Discussion starter · #41 ·
Potentially yes. I've read that the app software i'm using now supports windows 8, so will investgate once the apple version is sorted. Buying an apple mac today, so hopefully that will help me get things sorted quicker!

Discussion starter · #43 ·
I'll have to disagree on that one. Had one before, sold it, couldn't get on with it.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
To be fair, it's not, as the topic is actually about the Android version of the app which has now been released.

iOS is coming, that's all I can say on it.

Windows phone 8 - I've looked into it today, and I can't yet offer it I'm afraid. It will be coming, but how long that wait might be is anybody's guess.

Windows PC 8 - I'm still running Vista quite happily!

Discussion starter · #49 ·
The iOS version has been submitted to the Apple Store for review (did it on Saturday). How long it takes from there to approval I've no idea!

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Also hoping I didn't make any mistakes, else it'll be rejected, and then I'll have to fix them, and another "X" amount of days wait.

Bloody Apple, Android is so much easier :)

Discussion starter · #61 ·
I can't get in to the forum can anyone help please ?
This is the Android forum you're posting in. As I've replied to your other two posts asking the same question, the ipad / iphone app is out of action for a week at best. It's out of my hands I'm afraid.

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Try downloading tapatalk for the moment and finding us through that, it should work until our own app is back up and running

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.