UK Dacia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Potentially yes. I've read that the app software i'm using now supports windows 8, so will investgate once the apple version is sorted. Buying an apple mac today, so hopefully that will help me get things sorted quicker!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Potentially yes. I've read that the app software i'm using now supports windows 8, so will investgate once the apple version is sorted. Buying an apple mac today, so hopefully that will help me get things sorted quicker!
Mac are far better you will see

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I'll have to disagree on that one. Had one before, sold it, couldn't get on with it.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
To be fair, it's not, as the topic is actually about the Android version of the app which has now been released.

iOS is coming, that's all I can say on it.

Windows phone 8 - I've looked into it today, and I can't yet offer it I'm afraid. It will be coming, but how long that wait might be is anybody's guess.

Windows PC 8 - I'm still running Vista quite happily!

·
Registered
54 Posts
To be fair, it's not, as the topic is actually about the Android version of the app which has now been released.

iOS is coming, that's all I can say on it.

Windows phone 8 - I've looked into it today, and I can't yet offer it I'm afraid. It will be coming, but how long that wait might be is anybody's guess.

Windows PC 8 - I'm still running Vista quite happily!
Mate, no big deal and I understand it will take a while if at all. Android one is damn good anyhow

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
The iOS version has been submitted to the Apple Store for review (did it on Saturday). How long it takes from there to approval I've no idea!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Also hoping I didn't make any mistakes, else it'll be rejected, and then I'll have to fix them, and another "X" amount of days wait.

Bloody Apple, Android is so much easier :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Downloaded the android app on my HTC 1X,but am unable to open the app.It goes to the opening page but that's it.I have tried uninstall and reinstall but to no avail.

Any ideas please.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Downloaded it and it's great. Not sure why they felt the need for the full web address to be displayed under the icon, as the 'k' of 'uk' goes onto a second line of text on my device and looks a bit daft. 'Dacia Forum' would have been fine. Anyway...the app works well.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll stick with Windows 7. W8 is AWFUL. Supposed to be logical and easy to use - not in my opinion.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts