UK Dacia Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I can't get in to the forum can anyone help please ?
This is the Android forum you're posting in. As I've replied to your other two posts asking the same question, the ipad / iphone app is out of action for a week at best. It's out of my hands I'm afraid.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Still unable to access the forum through the iPad app, is anyone else having problems. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but still nothing :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Try downloading tapatalk for the moment and finding us through that, it should work until our own app is back up and running

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
And I thought it was just me all weekend too , not being able to get into the mobile app! Hope its up and running again soon !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, I can't login myself at the moment either. Gimme a few hours :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Hi Nick my Dacia forum. Co. UK app said it didn't have a license and sent me to taptalk to install this. Has this replaced the old forum app?

I was trying this app to see where to find help about the oil to use for my Dacia Sandero Stepway Laureate 90tce. Any ideas where I find this on this new app?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm pleased to announce that free, official DaciaForum.co.uk app is now available for Android phones in Google play.

Simply get your phone, go to the Google play homepage and search for DaciaForum!

Apple version will be coming soon!

Posted via the free DaciaForum.com Phone App
ok. veri good
}

61 - 76 of 76 Posts