UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been authorised by Nick.

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

"Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige." Mr J, Flintshire

The Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme - http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html - is provided by The A&A Group Ltd - 400+ staff & £80+ million annual turnover and the club administrators have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes as we have a fantastic car insurance scheme for the registered users of car enthusiast forums, and that is mainly due to 4 things -

Scheme

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 19, and includes all postcodes (excludes Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous). If you wish to insure a 'performance' vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a years experience of driving that or similar bhp car. There is no minimum premium for standard cars, modified cars start at £300.
  2. The premiums have to be competitive. Our Group underwrite 14,000 units per month!
  3. We have an excellent phone answering system. An overhead computer screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting the Team Manager. We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
  4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

Feedback

• 'Well I've got to say I'm extremely pleased with the service....extremely helpful and courteous doing exactly what they said they'd do. And to top it all my premium is less than my renewal and has £150 less excess too! I will recommend you to others and can say to folks on here, give them a try, they've been exceptional with me.'
  • 'Prestige definitely treated me right :) Beat all the competitors quotes and even found out for me about modifications, their value and even buying the car back in event of anything happening.'
  • 'Prestige saved me almost £100 from the best quote I've had so far. £550 for living in N10 is great price as I had to pay around £900 last year. I'd like to thank Dave from Prestige who knew what he was talking about with no nonsense questions and he was the only agent I spoke to during my call and he did call me back as promised.'
  • 'Quick, efficient, helpful. Take it from me, this is insurance with a human touch! I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, what have you got to lose?'

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are members of car enthusiast groups are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums.

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance.

So if you're aged 19 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for mobiles as it can be included in any 'free minutes'.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm and please don't forget to mention this club when ringing as this scheme is geared for the users of car enthusiast groups!

Please also join our Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/clubsinsurance

468x60animatedsignature.gif

With kind regards

Tim

FEEDBACK - www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html

Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme provided by The A&A Group Limited

0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'll be ringing them later on Lotus Cowboy and I'll update the group. So far the best quote I've had is an unbelievable £190 fully comp with protected no claims but a £400 excess. My current insurer is offering me their best rate of £360....from the same insurer with the same excess. The best price so far is from Allianze.

Nick do you get any commission for members who buy insurance from this group?

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I'll be ringing them later on Lotus Cowboy and I'll update the group. So far the best quote I've had is an unbelievable £190 fully comp with protected no claims but a £400 excess. My current insurer is offering me their best rate of £360....from the same insurer with the same excess. The best price so far is from Allianze.

Nick do you get any commission for members who buy insurance from this group?

Phone LV ****......I'm paying 205 and 100 excess fully comp !

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Micknand - yes I do. Helps me to pay the bills here :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Having trouble finding a time when they can answer my call!

I'll persist Nick as I am happy to support the forum (within reason)

D&M I just ran a quote through LV and they have quoted £324-41 :-(

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
gosh....it was worth a try....anything to get it a bit cheaper eh ? ! we all want to save pennies if we can......especially as we've all just bought new cars !

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ok got through and spoke to a nice enough chap called Moses.

The quote came to £354.00 which he agreed to drop to their minimum policy price of £300.

Nick I would like to have supported the forum with this but not for £110, sorry mate.

I suggest others try as we will all get a different price, try ringing after 5:30PM though otherwise you may have trouble getting to speak to someone. The guy did suggest the price I got from Allianz may go up when I try to set the policy up....we'll see.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
No worries, thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping they'll be cheapest for most people, but only time will tell. I wasn't aware of the minimum policy price though which does skew things somewhat. The average Dacia driver will likely have some years NCB and should be getting cheaper quotes. When I was looking at insurance on a duster it was coming in at just over £200.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I'm paying less than half that minimum policy price, fully comp. They might work out cheaper for some in different circumstances though.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I wonder if they aim mainly at cars that have been heavily modded.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi all lowest quote I got was £134 . I opted to pay £180 with £60. Excess ,full protected NCB and all the legal cover , with the RAC. comp/market.com

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
My fully comprehensive insurance, £100 excess, NCB protection was £250.16 with privilege.

Cheapest quote was Sainsburys at £238.50. Can't remember why I didn't take that one, maybe high excess or something.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just to let you know that when you come to renewal on our insurance scheme, we don't look to increase the premium on last year's price if there have been no change of circumstances since then.

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi, searched quotes today for a 4x4 Laureate on Compare the Meerkat and best was £159 with £150 compulsory excess and £250 vol excess. Churchill next best at £165 with the same excess.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Please ring us if your car insurance is due in July, especially considering some of our latest feedback -

• You've been absolutely fantastic for me again this year. I was insured by you last year, you were fantastic through my accident claim...came back with a quote of £449.90. Mods declared (Not done yet but future proofing). BSR Remap, Exhaust, Lowered 20mm, Non standard air filter. Absolutely blown away!
  • Just chatted with Moses who works for yourselves, and he has blown the XX renewal out of the water, and beat YY.
  • hi, just wanted to let people know i called these up to get a quote, they were very effisient and friendly, helpful too , and it resulted in my cheapest quote so far , wich as a 19 year old is a good thing aha ! rate them highly.
  • Same here, c 150 quid saved on our quote, top work!
  • Another satisfied customer here. £150-200's cheaper than my previous insurers and that includes break down assistance!
  • I can vouch for Prestige...Gave them a call on the 'off chance' and managed to save about £130 on my renewal, including instalment payments and declaring my mods - Very happy!!

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm definitely going to give prestige a try once I can move beyond the 'I don't own the car' option on Compare etc. etc. So far always Admiral at £460 or Diamond (?) about a fiver under.

Surprised me for the diesel stepway laureate. I'm 21 and not driven for well over a year! When I was considering a top-spec Picanto (I know, I know...) insurance was coming out at around £700.....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts