1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Awwwwww sides !

Just spend a couple of hours looking at everybodys garages..... :D

and

the regional meets and musters.... :D

and all the photos you can find on the forum....it WILL make you feel better ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have ALL been there (bar a few that cheated) and so feel your pain !!!!

Talking of greys though

and feeling as though i ought to hide as i say this......and i will get told off..... :ph34r: :ph34r:

have u tried this ??????

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
It's a common tale, especially if you chose any of the extra packs, many of the delays seem to be caused by a bottleneck in Sunderland. Are the extra packs for Sandero/Stepway models also fitted there?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a common tale, especially if you chose any of the extra packs, many of the delays seem to be caused by a bottleneck in Sunderland. Are the extra packs for Sandero/Stepway models also fitted there?
I believe they are, hence the problems, the cars get shipped and then 'upgraded' here, but I may be wrong. I think Dacia are trying to manipulate the market by not stocking up over here, just think at some point it may backfire on them

·
Registered
517 Posts
All manufacturers do this, fit the local market "extras" in the country where they will be sold. Its why specs vary from country to country for what looks like the same car. The delays at the moment are more likely due to Dacia being a victim of their own success and underestimating world demand.

Wahl and Babyliss both sell a cure for grey hair.

·
Registered
313 Posts
"Wahl and Babyliss both sell a cure for grey hair."

:D Nice one.....

Ergo - So do Schwarzkopf XXL - its called 2000 or Platinum! :ph34r:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts