UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
i'd be on the phone to them if they used a photo of my George !

can you imagine the "buyer" asking.....

"...the picture showed birdies on the dash......are they included.....?..."

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
836 Posts
According to the ebay advert , in the visit our show room bit , you can have a live chat with them as well . Go on , have some fun .!!!!!!!!!! ( after you have told ebay of course )

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Take a screenshot of the listing as proof, get their address and send them an invoice for the use of the image to date (check on the going rate for a reasonable amount). Ask that they remove it if you don't want them to continue to use it.

This kind of thing happens a lot with businesses helping themselves to photos off the web but they have no right to use it without your permission and are legally obliged to pay you for having used it just as a publication would be.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I use eBay a LOT and this type of thing really hacks me off.

I've used the "report" button on the listing page and reported it as a fraudulent listing (which it obviously is).

I suggest everyone else reading this does likewise.

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
I use eBay a LOT and this type of thing really hacks me off.

I've used the "report" button on the listing page and reported it as a fraudulent listing (which it obviously is).

I suggest everyone else reading this does likewise.
Um Still using the photo but have now blanked the number plate out I wonder Why??

·
Registered
11 Posts
That dealer somehow believes the issue is one of displaying the numberplate.. send a nice copyright cease and desist letter.. normally does the trick

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I note they've finally changed the photo on the listing. I must admit my photo looked much better. They'll never sell any Dusters using a picture of a silver one (only joking D&M!).

Graham

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
I emailed them asking why they were using a picture of a car that wasn't the one they were selling, and asked if the rest of the listing was also fraudulent and did they usually misrepresent the cars they were selling.

Not had a reply.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I note they've finally changed the photo on the listing. I must admit my photo looked much better. They'll never sell any Dusters using a picture of a silver one (only joking D&M!).

Graham
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GrahamR !!!!!!!

Have u been taking lessons from "that lot".....they know who they are :rolleyes: !!!!!!

hmmmmm

i shall "make a note of your misdemeanor " !!!!! :D :lol: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts