UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow forum followers.

Ahhhhhh, all the excitement built up to the date my red logan laureate "DaLoLa" was supposed to arrive (Thursday the 3rd) down the floor at the moment since I had a call from my dealer telling me that it hasn't arrived yet, and that is in port waiting for the tow bar (touring pack) to be fitted since they had some unspecified problems with it.
No estimated date given on when can I have it.

Fair to the dealer he has provided a car for us to use for the last 3weeks since our old banger Mot, tax and insurance run out mid November, but the temporary insurance we had to take on it isn't cheap at all.

Has anyone else had this kind of problem (delayed delivery) recently? As far as I am concern the Logan and Sandero packs are exactly the same, and I am pretty sure they have installed some of them already...
:( :(

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Lots of delays with Dusters early on, there seems to be a bottleneck in Tyneside sometimes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently the car has been in uk at least since the 15th of November if not earlier because I did ask back then and they told me the car was in UK.
Still we gave ourselves couple of grace days, but I suspect is going to be longer than that.
It wouldn't be a problem if we still had our old car...
Grrrrrrr, and is not a cat sound...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dont understand why a company fits a 7 pin(logan) on one model and a 13 pin on another(duster), just an observation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts