UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)

We ordered a new stepway laureate about a week ago and were told we were linked to one in the Import Centre and it would be a couple of weeks.

From peoples experience, what is the current delivery time from the import centre as I've read lots on here about delayed delivery.

Our dealer here on the Isle of Man has said current delivery is Tuesday but how realistic is this? Are orders still being delayed?

Thanks in advance :)

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
Hi Lauren and welcome

I ordered a Stepway Ambiance and at the time I was told it was already at the import centre. Order point to hand over took 10 days. My brother in law also ordered a Sandero Ambiance the day after I ordered mine and he also got his on the day I got mine.

I hope you have a similar good experience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mary, when was it you ordered? Does it appear the backlog/delays are no longer an issue?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine was about the same time as Mary from import centre to being available for collection.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
It really depends on the spec you have ordered, if you have been told it's at the import centre you should be ok, but we have seen delays on here upto 8 weeks for a set of floor mats!

If you can get a chassis number from Dacia you should be able to get weekly updates as to the cars progress.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
I ordered mine in December '14.

I think (my opinion) if you order a basic no extras car you can have it fairly quickly.....no doubt someone will prove me wrong however I think fitting the extras slow the delivery process down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I spoke to the dealer today and it has not yet arrived. According to them however, the system says it's in transit so hopefully should arrive any day soon!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I wanted a Slate Grey Duster and because the only one available in that colour had a spare tyre they gave me that free. Maybe someone paid a deposit on it and then pulled out, not sure?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts