UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the beginning of last month I have seen only one: that was the Sandero demonstrator I was driving, thanks to Anchor Garage of Liphook. I ordered on 3 April, and am told that delivery is likely to be early in July. And this morning I had an Email from Dacia central badgering me to buy a Logan! I replied, pointing out that I was already waiting for one unobtainable Dacia and admiring their impudence in trying to sell me another.

Backlogs - don't you just love 'em, if you're a manufacturer?

John

·
Registered
319 Posts
Since the beginning of last month I have seen only one: that was the Sandero demonstrator I was driving, thanks to Anchor Garage of Liphook. I ordered on 3 April, and am told that delivery is likely to be early in July. And this morning I had an Email from Dacia central badgering me to buy a Logan! I replied, pointing out that I was already waiting for one unobtainable Dacia and admiring their impudence in trying to sell me another.

Backlogs - don't you just love 'em, if you're a manufacturer?

John
I haven't seen a UK registered one on the road either and I live very close to you on Surrey/Hants/Berkshire borders. Where are they all!

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you look at the SMMT web site that shows manufactures register cars. Dacia have registered 3994 cars to the end of April for 2013. Out of 45 manufactures they are 21 in the table. Not bad since registration on a new brand in the UK. So they are out there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you look at the SMMT web site that shows manufactures register cars. Dacia have registered 3994 cars to the end of April for 2013. Out of 45 manufactures they are 21 in the table. Not bad since registration on a new brand in the UK. So they are out there.
I'm sure they are: but they;re not here :(

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts