UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Hi there

This may sound a bit naff, but whenever I change my car I like to get hold of a die-cast or model kit version, which is easier for some (early Beetle, 2CV, RAV4) than others (Suzuki Baleno & SX4,Volvo 480 & V40).

Anywho, there are a few 1:43 scale die-cast Phase 1 Dusters out there, which look very tasty but are also a bit pricey at £30-£40, including postage...'do the math', as they say. Today I spotted a 1:43 scale die-cast Phase 2 Duster in Ambiance spec (judging by the front grille & wheel combo) for just over £10...so I have ordered it. Okay, so it's blue...but it will be Khaki like my full size one before too long.

There are also some smaller 1:54 scale (about 3" long) die-cast Phase 1 Dusters for around £9-£10 each, which seems almost reasonable too: the only thing is, there is a vendor offering three of these Dusters as a set for a little under £12: a green military one; a white ambulance version, and a red fire crew variant.

I quite fancy the green - almost khaki - military one, but rather than spend at least £9 on one, I'm tempted to buy the set of three: so if anyone out there is interested in a white or red one, you can have them at cost - £4 plus £1 for my onward postage: £5 each.

I'm not looking to make a profit here, just to get a better deal for myself, and offer two of you a better deal on yours. If anyone is interested, let me know via this post...or PM me if you prefer. First £5 offer secures either the white or red one, and a paypal 'gift' might be the easiest way to seal the deal. Just to clarify: I am not a trader; I am keeping the green Duster; and the red & white Dusters will be privately owned goods which I have no use for.

Also, if this post breaks any rules or regs, the moderator can feel free to remove it and/or slap my wrists.

Joe

p.s. if I buy them today I will receive them early next week, and be able to post them onwards by the end of next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have been looking at these, also tempted as I have a collection of Renault 4CV (sad) so a nice Duster would go well with them, unfortunately, or by excellent choice I have a Khaki model as well :D

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Dasycneme

sorry for the delay - was away for a couple of days, and the 'radio silence' after my initial post made me postpone ordering the triple pack.

as you also have a khaki Duster (and therefore impeccable taste) i'll probably just order the single at some point.

Joe
p.s. pond bat?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I too like collect models of cars / vans I have owned.it took 35 years to get a Bedford viva van ,still looking for a Leyland sherpa though,I will BE LOOKING Out for one now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts