UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my Duster (4x4 diesel ambiance) the filler neck has a green trim round it - like an unleaded one - also the diesle fuel pump does not seem to fit all the way in, and seems to take a while to fill without foaming

so does it have the wrong tank/filler neck?

·
Registered
178 Posts
On my diesel Stepway - there is no neck/trim just a hole - I was thinking more Dacia cost savings? Pump does fit all the way in.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
On my Duster (4x4 diesel ambiance) the filler neck has a green trim round it - like an unleaded one - also the diesle fuel pump does not seem to fit all the way in, and seems to take a while to fill without foaming

so does it have the wrong tank/filler neck?
Are you sure you are not filling up at a Truck pump, which have larger pump nossals,

·
Registered
230 Posts
my dci duster is all black.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Likewise, all black which is annoying as I support Scotland.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Mine has the green seal too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
136 Posts
Haven't paid much attention to the colour but the nozle doesn't fit all the way in on my dusty & no I'm not using hgv pumps but you'd be surprised how many ppl go to them only to get told off by us driver's & the staff at the garages lol but they're the same ppl that follow us into the HGV only parking area then panic & go back out the entrance only to meet a 44t truck coming in pmsl insurance void going the wrong way in a one way system & the fact they shouldn't be there in the first place

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi mine has a green ring around as well and the nozzle doesn't go all the way in, but it works so not a major problem for me so hadn't brought it up before.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My diesel Duster has a green ring too, did think it was a tad mad.

Sent from my Motorola XOOM using Dacia forum app.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts