UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many dealers have not got a Stepway demo model yet? The distribution seems haphazard to say the least. Are other members finding the same problem I can,t get a firm date from either Dacia or my dealer.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Renault in Leicester don't have one yet however, Bristol St in Derby does.

I'm thinking a trip to Derby is warranted, I can't wait much longer

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Juju thanks for that. Spotted one in a recently opened small dealership close to home main dealer hasn,t got a clue it,s an absolute shambles ......... Rapidly loosing faith in dacia apparently they use the nissan delivery system

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
when I was buying George....Dad went to the Coulsdon Renault....or was it Caterham?

No I'm sure he said Coulsdon...try there Baron... :)

I always think of Snoopy when I see your posts :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well D&M thats the problem Coulsdon is the largest dealership for miles around but have no idea when they will get a demo. Seems very odd to me.

By the way not snoopy try Cinderella........ wall to wall sunshine so i,m off out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Got an email from my local dealership in Trowbridge Wilts yesterday to say that their stepway demo had arrived. I have booked at test driver for Friday PM but had to go and have a look at it on the forecourt after they had closed. It is in blue which does not seem to be a surprise but I must say it looks a lot nicer than in the colour brochure. I think the extra height, roof bars and larger wheels do make it look a lot nicer than the sandero (imo), but from some angles the raised rear suspension does look a little on the high side.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Saw one tonight on the forecourt of Ness Motors in Inverness, metalic blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts