UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

As the registration page is now up and running and folk have been emailed and everything

I thought I'd tell u a little bit more about my plans for the Cake Emporium

Basically, I'm trying to raise money for a community in Romania, where the funds can be distributed to those that need it most....

Possible projects it could go towards are, a laptop for the primary school, gym equipment, kitchen equipment for someone who needs it....the list of possibilities is huuuge....and we could make life a little easier for those that need it...

SO

The idea is.....bring a cake....donate it to the Emporium....and I'll sell slices etc to everyone and hopefully raise lots of money

SO far.......

I'm baking my infamous fruit cake, bringing mars bar, rolo and malteser tray bakes

Bringing some "cozonac" a traditional chocolatey kind of brioche from Romania

Macnamara is making some "salami de biscuitsi" a traditional kind of tiffin from Romania

Maud is bringing a caterpillar cake

Mrs YCFC is bringing some of her amazing lemon drizzle

The Emporium needs cake !

If you can do muffins...cup cakes...Victoria sponge...coffee walnut...jam sponge...chocolate cake...doughnuts...iced buns...rice crispie cakes....swiss roll...ginger cake...pink icingy cake...minions cake....smartie cake....

Anything......so long as its cake

Let me know !

Bring it....and we can sell it.....

AND

Bring your pennies....and buy cake....no one will count the slices u eat.....it can be our little secret !

Best Wishes

DM x

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SO

100 people coming so far.....!!!!

Who's able to bring cake ???????

Let me know

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!!

:) :) :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yay..... :)

Brilliant Janette.....thats wonderful of u

wot sort ???? i'm making list !

thanks

DM x

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fantastic....thank u janette....any contributions are welcome as the more we have the money we can hopefully raise

:) :) :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its ok mac...

I'm being "strong" .... its for a good cause....

and I cant hear the chocolate saying "eat me....eat me"

yet !

;) :D :lol:

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
I suppose you will have to run quality control tests DM, just to make sure the chocolate hasn't gone off

1 - 17 of 17 Posts