UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my stepway dci, ambience , blue, for pickup on 3rd Sept on the 64 plate. The father in law also ordered one, so we both got the metalic paint free. Which is a great discount i think.

Cant wait now!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just ordered my stepway dci, ambience , blue, for pickup on 3rd Sept on the 64 plate. The father in law also ordered one, so we both got the metalic paint free. Which is a great discount i think.
Cant wait now!
Congratulations to you both and welcome aboard!! Lucky you getting the metallic paint free. When I ordered mine my husband also ordered a Clio for about £15,000 but they wouldn't let me have a discount on another colour never mind for nothing so well done you!! As everyone else will tell you the wait is worth it but nevertheless it seems forever!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Excellent!

Nice to know I'm not the only one having to wait until September!

I'm glad you chose the diesel in the end.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He did say they couldnt budge on r.r.p price and i said i will just leave it, i said if you give us free metalic we will both sign today and he just said yeah ok then no problems. Yet other salesmen wouldnt budge, lucky i guess.

·
Registered
211 Posts
He did say they couldnt budge on r.r.p price and i said i will just leave it, i said if you give us free metalic we will both sign today and he just said yeah ok then no problems. Yet other salesmen wouldnt budge, lucky i guess.
Good on you!! Wish I'd I have done that too but I do like the white aswell and haven't had a white car for a good few years so its a change!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He checked today and there is a good stock at the import centre in the UK so stock shouldnt be an issue.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Excellent!
Nice to know I'm not the only one having to wait until September!
I'm glad you chose the diesel in the end.
Congratulations and welcome. Hope your wait doesn't seem too long but like we all say "it's worth the wait" I hope you're not impatient like I am!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm still waiting for my delivery date cause I said I didn't mind getting a 14 plate instead of a 64 plate!
Congratulations and welcome aboard!! Now its just that waiting game, wishing the months away until you go and pick your car up - its a great feeling!! I'm very pleased with my Stepway so far, I've had mine since May.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts