UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi , yes you are right my logan mcv only has 2 front speakers which are quite tinny etc , so I fitted 2 new front and 2 rear door ones 4 total the rear ones were easy to do as already pre wired etc. Just my opionion but use Sony xs-gt range. cheap as chips set of 4 for £35 from many places ie Halfords, amazon, richer sounds etc. really top quality fit straight in and will be reliable. believe it or not my local dealer wanted £70 for "one" single standard dacia speaker!

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Yup, Halfords were doing some Edge speakers for a good price a while back, a few of us upgraded ours at the time.

·
Registered
348 Posts
What size speakers fit in the rear doors? As my car is an Ambiance spec, it has none in the rear. Do they fit straight in place? I know the front speakers are riveted in place, and have only 3 fixings instead of the usual 4, and need an adapter to fit standard speakers. Is the same true for rear speakers?

·
Registered
31 Posts
In my Stepway I had to run new cables from the radio and simply remove the sticker covers over the apertures the 16" speakers fitted straight in

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Riveted speakers? must have run out of screws, mine were screwed in. Both the same size front and back.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Riveted speakers? must have run out of screws, mine were screwed in. Both the same size front and back.
The Duster speaker replacement is much easier as the speaker grills pop off and new speakers go in, the Sandero, Stepway etc requires removal of the door card, removal of the 3 rivets holding the speaker in place and then a mounting adaptor is needed before fitting a decent 16.5cm speaker (using either adaptors, cutting and re-crimping or just soldering the speaker cables).

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Hi , yes you are right my logan mcv only has 2 front speakers which are quite tinny etc , so I fitted 2 new front and 2 rear door ones 4 total the rear ones were easy to do as already pre wired etc. Just my opionion but use Sony xs-gt range. cheap as chips set of 4 for £35 from many places ie Halfords, amazon, richer sounds etc. really top quality fit straight in and will be reliable. believe it or not my local dealer wanted £70 for "one" single standard dacia speaker!
Hi Skyfall

I was told from other members that the Logan hasn't got the wiring installed in the rear doors.Also confused about size of speakers are they 5.25" or 6.5"

Being as you have done your Logan's speakers ,Could you confirm size and if wiring is in back doors before I start stripping the door panels off My Logan is the Ambiance model 1.5DCI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts