UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm close to ordering a Logan MCV - probably Ambience - but my local dealer only has Laureate demonstrator, so I'm not sure if driver's seat fixed height on Ambience will suit me. Can anyone tell me if the fixed seat height on Access & Ambience is the same as the higher or lower setting on the Laureate (or somewhere in between...)?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'm close to ordering a Logan MCV - probably Ambience - but my local dealer only has Laureate demonstrator, so I'm not sure if driver's seat fixed height on Ambience will suit me. Can anyone tell me if the fixed seat height on Access & Ambience is the same as the higher or lower setting on the Laureate (or somewhere in between...)?
I'm with only 5'9" and I have the seat at its lowest point on my logan, and sloping back a fair bit so I'm lower still, if I have it any higher my trilby touches the roof.

·
Registered
224 Posts
On my Stepway I believe the highest position is what the passenger seat is. So I'd guess on an Ambiance the seat will be set as if it was at the highest position on a Laureate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I am 5 10 and find the seat height, driving position fine.

Do about 500 miles a week with no problems on reach, or

comfort.

Think 99% of drivers will be fine with the seat height.

Hope this is helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts