UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my first drive I noticed the drivers seat could move a little backwards and forward, I checked underneath but all bolts are tight. I asked the dealer and he said the one in the showroom had a bit of movement when either all up or all the way down.

Has anyone else got this?

Thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
A bit strange, was the dealer referring to the height adjustment mechanism.

Still have not got used to that as I always pull that leaver instead of the forward/back adjustment.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The height adjuster is a bit pants. If you pull it whilst sitting in the seat it drops you down to the lowest setting. You then have to get out and let it spring back into place. Lumbar adjustment is non existent.

·
Registered
188 Posts
On my first drive I noticed the drivers seat could move a little backwards and forward, I checked underneath but all bolts are tight. I asked the dealer and he said the one in the showroom had a bit of movement when either all up or all the way down.
Has anyone else got this?
Thanks
I noticed this today in my car, I accidentally pulled the wrong lever and the seat sank to its lowest height, I noticed in this position it does have a slight rocking motion, however lifting the seat away from the bottomed out position and it was fine again

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer called today to say he had put in a fault report and could I bring the car in. They are also going to replace the polystyrene boot support that was broken.

Really impressed with the service. Is it normal that they gave me a full tank of fuel?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd bet getting worried if I were you ... Maybe your dealer has notions on you ;)

I got a 1/4 tank

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went down to the dealer today and the Service manager said it was unacceptable and was ordering a new seat base and runners. I said the one in the showroom was the same and he said that is being changed as well. I bet the new one is the same and it is just play in the mechanism. Still well done to them for not just fobbing me off. They also replaced the polystyrene boot tray support that must have got broken when they did the leather seats.

Pretty happy with the great service.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Flippin' eck Chris you are having no luck mate.

Make sure your dealer addresses all the issues.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Car was supposed to go in today to have new seat base fitted, dealer called to say it has not arrived. Cant say Im suprised!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts