UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried or already have, either 100w bulbs or these new CREE LED's in their duster?

After advise on how you found them, any issues etc and can the duster take 100w bulbs with the plastic lamp housings?

Cheers

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
My experience with cree led bulbs in torches is that unless you spend lots on a good make (i.e. non chinese no-name) the electronics fail quite quickly. A quick look at cree headlight bulbs shows them priced about £50-100 which is way over the top for the benefit you get.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
I've fitted HID lamps to my Sandero - awesome amount of light. A recommended modification.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a cree led headlight in my Duster. The light output is good, I wish the color wasn't so white but the light pattern is good in the oe reflector housings. Only thing I have noticed is that on high beam it doesn't have much more distance. This might be different on a car with separate high/low bulbs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a cree led headlight in my Duster. The light output is good, I wish the color wasn't so white but the light pattern is good in the oe reflector housings. Only thing I have noticed is that on high beam it doesn't have much more distance. This might be different on a car with separate high/low bulbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts