UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed something from the owners pictures. The UK 4x4 version doesn't have black headlights like the EU version. That was a nice detail, to bad you don't get it over there. It gives a more agressive look also and you can tell from distance what version it is. Some examples of EU 4x4 version:

Duster4x4.jpg

1-baj-10.jpg

028C01EA02872918-photo-scoop-1eres-photo

1.jpg

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yes noticed that in a few of the promo pictures but thought it may have been computer generated.

Adds a nice effect alright.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The black cluster does look pretty mean, also contrasts nicely with the white too.

I was actually considering a Fly Eye kit, which is basically a headlight tinting film that lets 100% of the light through but tints the headlight. Fancied a light smoked effect.

·
Registered
431 Posts
The black cluster does look pretty mean, also contrasts nicely with the white too.

I was actually considering a Fly Eye kit, which is basically a headlight tinting film that lets 100% of the light through but tints the headlight. Fancied a light smoked effect.
Was playing with the possiblity too but kinda like the headlights as they are so might just do the rear clusters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts