UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

has anybody who has their Duster brought the genuine Dacia 4x4 mats? if so which ones? how well do they fit/readily available??

also has anyone fitted universal mats to a Duster 4x4, from say Halfrauds/fleabay?

·
Formally "2Dusterschris"
363 Posts
Lidl (or were they from Aldi?) rubber mats fit just fine. They have plenty of bits you can cut out to adjust them.

The lip on the edge collects water/melted snow so it doesn't soak the carpets. The mats clean up nicely with a pressure washer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I bought the rubber ones from the renault parts link on this site £27, didn't realise you could get a 10% discount, they are ok but dont fit on to the locating buttons on the drivers side

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got some Ultimate Speed prestige mats from Lidl. Set of 4 non rubber mats pressure washable.Look hard wearing with drivers mat reinforced tread area. Fit is fine. Can't complain at £6-99

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cucrodh - Do those mats (the Renaultpartsdirect ones)have a significant raised lip around them to prevent water, "Over-flowing", (within reason!)? And are there four in the set (i.e. front and rear)?

Also - does anyone know the discount code for forum members?

Chris

·
Registered
161 Posts
No raised edge im afraid, there are 4 in the set and they are not a great fit I dont know what car they are for but there not specifically for a duster.

Cucrodh - Do those mats (the Renaultpartsdirect ones)have a significant raised lip around them to prevent water, "Over-flowing", (within reason!)? And are there four in the set (i.e. front and rear)?

Also - does anyone know the discount code for forum members?

Chris

·
Registered
161 Posts
Obviously yours are the proper part and the solid rubber ones I bought are a one size nearly fits all, Im a wee bit peeved with that.

Hi

I bought them from renault parts direct link on here they fit great on the proper clips and got 10% discount with code (DACIAFORUM2013) Monitor set £25.99

1 - 17 of 17 Posts