UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know how to fit the microphone to the Dacia access model, as I got a Dacia duster ambiance stereo to fit into the dacia duster access model, but there is no way to connect the microphone to the stereo, kindly help in this issue, also the duster acess model facia where the stereo fits is different the the ambiance model any clues where to get the part.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Can't help with your mic fitting and pictures would help with the fascia problem. From memory the access has a pocket of some kind and a blanking plate for a single din radio? this would all need to come out to fit a double din unit. I fitted a pioneer stereo to my Duster and bought a fascia/mount on eBay Here's a search for dacia fascia there http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=dacia+facia&_from=R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xdacia+fascia&_nkw=dacia+fascia&_sacat=0

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I tried all options, if you see an access duster it's double din facia is different to the Dacia duster ambiance and laureate model, so I tried to buy the front panel of a Dacia duster ambiance model, just awaiting for the part, now I'm curious to fit the microphone but no clue how to do the wiring onto the current wiring harness as it does not have any port to connect the microphone.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The mic would plug directly into the radio surely?

I'm sure there's a tutorial on fitting a double din radio into an Access model, have a look in the tutorials section.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The radio is AGC0060RF AND ITS THE ONE THAT IS THERE IN DACIA DUSTER AMBIANCE AND LAURETTE, IT CAN BE FITTED INTO THE ACCESS MODEL BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE AS THE DACIA DUSTER AMBIANCE AND LAURETTE MODEL HAS A MICROPHONE WITHING THE WIRING LOOM, AND THIS STEREO CANT BE FITTED WITH A EXTERNAL MIC.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone have the wiring for Dacia duster or Logan microphone fitting onto the loom of the stereo, where des the mic fit into?

·
Registered
2 Posts
can any one please explain the wiring if microphone installation i am unable to install please tell me how to install i am unable to find wiring.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The wiring is simple you need the microphone. Part number 283128032R this microphone fits onto the near side pillar by the windscreen. Just plug it into and there you go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts