UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a very happy owner of a sandero and due to lose company car I'm considering getting the duster diesel 4x2 in ambience trim. What I would like to know is real life mpg you guys are getting from your dusters and generally any advice/ tips you maybe can offer. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
771 Posts
i'm getting 48/52 mpg depending on where I drive. get a blue duster they are rare not like silvery silver very common. sorry dm

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha! Got a blue sandero so would make a nice pair! 48/52 mpg is pretty decent, what trim you got?

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
As ycfc says getting around 48 mpg at the moment very happy with that. Bigeater, why not join the McDacias and come to the muster on Sunday at Bannockburn there will be plenty of Duster owners there who will be more than happy to answer all your questions and show you round the cars

By the way ycfc, there's a good reason there aren't many blue ones ;)

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Well why do you think? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As ycfc says getting around 48 mpg at the moment very happy with that. Bigeater, why not join the McDacias and come to the muster on Sunday at Bannockburn there will be plenty of Duster owners there who will be more than happy to answer all your questions and show you round the cars

By the way ycfc, there's a good reason there aren't many blue ones ;)
Thanks for the reply, Sunday I'm at alloa running a half marathon then the pub!

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
No problem :)

Half marathon sounds like hard work :( Good luck

Pub sounds ok though :) :) Enjoy

Reactions: bigeater

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
On 16k miles now and can confirm ycfc and Mac's mpg figures on my 4x2 Ambiance :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi all, thanks for replies. Decided against the duster and plumped for the Renault captur 1.5 dci medianav. Road tax free, 76.4 mpg and £180 fully comp insurance for wife and I. The deal was too good to turn down, delivery to me on the 31/03 and had a choice of colours( Tahoe blue with ivory roof).

·
Registered
186 Posts
My wifes 2013 Laureate 4x2 gets about 40-45 on mostly urban journeys.

My 2014 Ambiance 4x4 gets about 45 ish on mixed urban and short motorway to and from work (based on one tank of diesel through running in period).

So ours do 40-45 but as I say, the trips are 10-15 mins long to and from work. On the few occasions I have taken the 4x2 on a motorway drive I get 50-55 at a steady 60mph, up at 70 it drops to about 50ish,.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts