UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the car alarm as fitted with the Protection Pack. All of a sudden I now get three "beeps" when I lock the car. It's never done that before! Is this correct, or is everyone else's silent?

Graham

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
3.2 - Perimetric protection with door open warning diagnostic.

To disable the volumetric protection proceed as follow:

Arm the system pressing the "A" pushbutton of the remote control, pressing another time the "A" pushbutton the volumetric protection (Ultrasonic sensors) is deactivated, the deactivation is confi rmed by one flashing of the direction indicators and one beep.

Pressing another time the "A" pushbutton the volumetric protection is re-activated and the external sensors are deactivated, the deactivation is confirmed by two flashing of the direction indicators and two beeps.

Pressing another time the "A" pushbutton, the volumetric protection and the external sensors are deactivated, the deactivation is confirmed by three flashing of the direction indicators and three beeps,

The alarm will trigger by opening any door, boot and bonnet. Should you have left any door opened while arming, the
system will signal it by 3 fl ashes of the direction lights and 3 audible signals (5 audible signals if the arming/disarming
audible signals function has been activated)

From the Manual, here [pdf]

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have heard that it's not uncommon for the bonnet switch to cause this by not being fully depressed when the bonnet is closed?

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
I missed part of my post. The first part was supposed to be -

3.2 - Perimetric protection with door open warning diagnostic.

The alarm will trigger by opening any door, boot and bonnet.
Should you have left any door opened while arming, the
system will signal it by 3 fl ashes of the direction lights and
3 audible signals (5 audible signals if the arming/disarming
audible signals function has been activated).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts