UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Laureate version nearer £ 20.000 W T F.??? With respect Dacias are cheap & Cheerful , there is so much better stuff out there for the price of this over inflated nonsense....

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I see they are offering the option of 4 x 4 now (previously I think only 4 x 2 was going to be available).

Graham

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I wish you could comment on their reviews.

"The 107bhp diesel engine pulls strongly enough at low speeds, but it runs out of puff fairly quickly. So, while the Duster is perfectly capable of keeping pace with traffic, overtaking anything at speed means you need to be careful with your gear selection."

What kind of speeds is he driving at that the Duster can't manage?

I do think the black Duster is a big mistake on Dacias part, you can't sell a range on value for money/no frills and come out with a model that's six grand more expensive for basically a few gimmicks.

Leather seats, a £1000 stereo, fancy alloys and some clingfilm don't make it a different car.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
I wish you could comment on their reviews.

"The 107bhp diesel engine pulls strongly enough at low speeds, but it runs out of puff fairly quickly. So, while the Duster is perfectly capable of keeping pace with traffic, overtaking anything at speed means you need to be careful with your gear selection."

What kind of speeds is he driving at that the Duster can't manage?

I do think the black Duster is a big mistake on Dacias part, you can't sell a range on value for money/no frills and come out with a model that's six grand more expensive for basically a few gimmicks.

Leather seats, a £1000 stereo, fancy alloys and some clingfilm don't make it a different car.
imho i think its more like an image exercise to show off that duster can look better or more posh

like other suv`s

that implies rather expensive trims and parts fitted to the car that some can or will afford to apply to theirs

·
Registered
18 Posts

The Black Edition is available as an upgrade pack if people want it and the options can be ordered separately as well. Just gives customers more options to personalise their Duster if they wish to which is a good thing IMO!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Tend to agree with Troute.

Car is purchased on the basis of 'You do the Maths'

Anything else is up to the owner IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts